1996-09-09 - Re: 9yrold

Header Data

From: scrappo.reverb@juno.com (A L)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8d9f095a16d85ad8f1b885973828bcfd74686c04e1513c326c651aac185d2d8f
Message ID: <19960908.165602.4527.1.scrappo.reverb@juno.com>
Reply To: <19960908.125436.3318.0.Doom13@juno.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-09-09 02:33:59 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 10:33:59 +0800

Raw message

From: scrappo.reverb@juno.com (A L)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 10:33:59 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: 9yrold

On Sun, 08 Sep 1996 14:44:40 EDT doom13@juno.com (Floyd W Odom) writes:
>Does anyone out there know any kids mailing lists, because my little
>brother Richard just joined and he doesn't have anything to mail to
>he's only 9 years old.
>

>floyd odom
This message has nothing to do with the subject of this mailing list,
which is as
stated in the Information File which you should have read, Encryption and
other
related issues. Your actions have been a nuisance, and you should cease
your
message writing endeavor. In regards to your message, have him write
messages
to you stating how he thinks you should stop writing to him, and how he
doesn't need
e-mail anyways.
s/n ratio has been raised. Keep a tab on it.

Thread