1996-09-03 - Undeliverable Message

Header Data

From: <MAILER-DAEMON@mqg-smtp3.usmc.mil>
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 91e3762c3422a398230dec1d149bc76bb49ab9d9a97c34e4fea820b370a1d951
Message ID: <vines.Afe5+lgp8mB@mstrinet.usmc.mil>
Raw Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 09:59:07 +0800

Raw message

From: <MAILER-DAEMON@mqg-smtp3.usmc.mil>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 09:59:07 +0800
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Undeliverable Message

To:            <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject:       Re: Cypherpunk Mailboxes?

Message not delivered to recipients below.  Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

	VNM3043:  BANYAN SERVER@MAG26@2DMAW NEW RIVER

VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL

   The message cannot be delivered because the
   recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of
   messages, as set by the system administrator.  The
   recipient must delete some messages before any
   other messages can be delivered.
    The maximum message limit for a user's mailbox is
   10,000.  The default message limit is 1000 messages.
   Administrators can set message limits using the
   Mailbox  Settings function available in the
   Manage User menu  (MUSER).

   When a user's mailbox reaches the limit, the
   user must delete some of the messages before
   the mailbox can accept any more incoming messages.

Thread