1996-09-18 - Eudora 3.0 supports multiple tentacles

Header Data

From: Greg Broiles <gbroiles@netbox.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 99bb380db0f6037e768adef0fd97655d5dec02204a20f355d5fcd85fcff92ad0
Message ID: <3.0b19.32.19960918034112.006e3598@pop.ricochet.net>
Raw Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 21:26:30 +0800

Raw message

From: Greg Broiles <gbroiles@netbox.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 21:26:30 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Eudora 3.0 supports multiple tentacles

Those of you who have or are tentacles (hee, hee) might take a look at the
new Eudora 3.0 beta; it's got nice built-in support for multiple POP
mailboxes/usernames, and keeps track of which identity received a messages,
and sends replies from that identity (using the appropriate outbound SMTP
server) so as not to confuse correspondents. It seems to be ideally set up
for people who want to adopt an alternate nym for whatever reason. The
filtering is also allegedly improved but I haven't fussed with that much yet.

--
Greg Broiles                |  "We pretend to be their friends,
gbroiles@netbox.com         |   but they fuck with our heads."

Thread