1996-09-07 - Choice of Words

Header Data

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
To: tcmay <tcmay@got.net>
Message Hash: a40805f35900b8c918d99edbd7b8eceb2eef81b7a4da1c6869d383fff54e56cf
Message ID: <199609071742.LAA00692@InfoWest.COM>
Raw Date: Sun, 8 Sep 1996 04:15:07 +0800

Raw message

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 1996 04:15:07 +0800
To: tcmay <tcmay@got.net>
Subject: Choice of Words

> --Tim May, who hopes he is never identified as the "John Doe"
indicted, > tried, convicted, and sentenced in 1979 in Washington
County, Oregon, for > the crime of unlawful foddering in a public
place. >
    foddering?  why, are you an indiscreet luncher?

> Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!
> We got computers, we're tapping phone lines, we know that that ain't
allowed >
> Timothy C. May              | Crypto Anarchy: encryption, digital
money, > tcmay@got.net  408-728-0152 | anonymous networks, digital
pseudonyms, zero > W.A.S.T.E.: Corralitos, CA  | knowledge,
reputations, information markets, > Licensed Ontologist         |
black markets, collapse of governments. > "National borders aren't
even speed bumps on the information superhighway."

--
one of the few things we all share:
  the utter, corrosive contempt for our elected officials.

Thread