1996-09-03 - re:hackerlist

Header Data

From: Paul Reese <preese@erinet.com>
To: patrickbc@juno.com (patrick b cummings)
Message Hash: a82bcd331e045979d4606a3baac05ddf0e2d2c68657a4f1300e2371a6c375ad1
Message ID: <2.2.32.19960903111744.8c66f01c@erinet.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 03:35:18 +0800

Raw message

From: Paul Reese <preese@erinet.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 03:35:18 +0800
To: patrickbc@juno.com (patrick b cummings)
Subject: re:hackerlist

At 08:51 AM 9/1/96 EDT, you wrote:

Get a clue!  Why on earth would you want a list like this and why on earth
would anyone want to place themselves on such a list?

Dumb idea!  Proves the kind of clientel that Juno opens the doorways of
Internet E-mail to....

>I am planning to make a list of hackers and would appreciatte it if you
>would e-mail me with the following information.
>handle
>e-mail
>city,state
>url
>whether or not you would like to recieve the list when finished
>                                   thanks for your help
>    P. Cummings
>    Patrickbc@juno.com

Thread