1996-09-26 - Re: Hallam-Baker demands more repudiations or he’ll write!

Header Data

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
To: Phil Fraering <pgf@acadian.net>
Message Hash: b6988569e23022f9ec70672d06aa7ece5e8f4019a79352e72026f47b4deaac8e
Message ID: <324A22AC.4A96@gte.net>
Reply To: <Pine.SOL.3.93.960925094517.13583F-100000@stiletto.acadian.net>
UTC Datetime: 1996-09-26 08:53:28 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 16:53:28 +0800

Raw message

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 16:53:28 +0800
To: Phil Fraering <pgf@acadian.net>
Subject: Re: Hallam-Baker demands more repudiations or he'll write!

Phil Fraering wrote:
> I guess the final word on assasination politics would be obvious:
> It's widely believed that the New Orleans Mafia (the source of my
> recent statement about body decomposition in Louisiana swamps) was a
> prime driver in the assasination of the late President John F.
> Kennedy.
> I think it's fairly safe to say that having done this didn't do them a
> damn bit of good. It didn't do anyone else a damn bit of good.
> The world remained just as corrupt as it always was.

Sometimes a person just gets mad, and what can you do?

Anyway, a long time ago, someone inscribed a small stone or tablet with
fragments of several obscure written languages, later to be called the
Rosetta Stone. The JFK assassination is a Rosetta Stone too.  Dig in!

Thread