1996-09-10 - Re: Movies

Header Data

From: Asgaard <asgaard@Cor.sos.sll.se>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c2caa3d81d547ecb54043718a11a34e2a2fb82f8d609ddd8c0b5bb8bb313f6eb
Message ID: <Pine.HPP.3.91.960910132602.21229A-100000@cor.sos.sll.se>
Reply To: <ae5a173f1d021004da7a@[207.167.93.63]>
UTC Datetime: 1996-09-10 14:55:56 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 22:55:56 +0800

Raw message

From: Asgaard <asgaard@Cor.sos.sll.se>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 22:55:56 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Movies

On Mon, 9 Sep 1996, Timothy C. May wrote:

> is viewed as being essentially Mexican.  (Some great humor, too. And a good
> murder mystery. And a love story. Conspiracy, humor, murder, love...all the
> ingredients of a great story. All three major American races collide, and

I think the love ingredients, all too common in movies without adding
anything to the real story, are a pain in the behind. I usually channel-
surf during the coitus scene (one in every movie for the last year).
These things are just for wimmin. If a man wants to see love on the
screen, then there is the Hard Core stuff.

Asgaard

Thread