1996-09-19 - No Subject

Header Data

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
To: N/A
Message Hash: cd96b4f0593ec215e9be53e2f018a8ae2915203d3684a0483a55740b64fcf435
Message ID: <199609190615.AAA11252@InfoWest.COM>
Raw Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 16:45:13 +0800

Raw message

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 16:45:13 +0800
Subject: No Subject

        Dimitri; your taste is limitless, your tongue in every sewer.

        must we suffer the depths of your insane depravity?

        should we drop a dime on you?  you're a disgace to humanity.

        must we scan even body text to get rid of you?

        I doubt Tim cares about the lunatic ravings of someone as mad
    as the mad N's "ice weasals," but your childish profaning of humanity
    seems to have no bounds.

        I am flat against censorship, but I think this warrants excluding
    Dimitri from the list. block his posts and block his subscription.
    these personal attacks have nothing to do with your general rights;
    collectively, we are permitted to screen against a banal display of
    ignorance.

On Wed, 18 Sep 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> > Shamster: SHA-enabled biocomputing hamster.

> I'm sure Timmy would like to wrap one up in duct tape and shove it

> up his ass...

Thread