1996-09-27 - Re: ssh - How widely used?

Header Data

From: Roger Williams <roger@coelacanth.com>
To: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
Message Hash: dd9f4d8d95ea11bfadcbd943796639d958ef7ece6bfe32c082c27eb251b9a0be
Message ID: <rogerhgokyd75.fsf@sturgeon.coelacanth.com>
Reply To: <Pine.SUN.3.94.960926174203.498E-100000@polaris>
UTC Datetime: 1996-09-27 04:23:33 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 12:23:33 +0800

Raw message

From: Roger Williams <roger@coelacanth.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 12:23:33 +0800
To: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
Subject: Re: ssh - How widely used?

  > Does anyone know if there are MS-Dos or Mac versions of the ssh
  > client?  How much is ssh used?

There is certainly a Mac version, as well as ones for OS/2 and
probably every Unix platform.  There's also a Windows client.  (We use
SSH on OS/2 and Linux, but haven't yet had to try the Windows client.)

The SSH home page is <http://dtk60.pspt.fi/gruppa6/ssh.htm>.

--
Roger Williams                         finger me for my PGP public key
Coelacanth Engineering        consulting & turnkey product development

Thread