1996-09-23 - RE: USA_exe

Header Data

From: Brian D Williams <talon57@well.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ee7441ef064ce4a450d79cb78b8c5d419d48f62130a3b7e5f645b79f8e4eaeed
Message ID: <199609231527.IAA24066@well.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 04:52:26 +0800

Raw message

From: Brian D Williams <talon57@well.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 04:52:26 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: RE: USA_exe

John (jya@pipeline.com) posts:

>The Washington Post reports at length today on the Defense
>Department's disclosure yesterday of heretofore classified
>training manuals used in the School of the Americas to instruct
>Latino troops on killing a wide range of civilians for political
>purposes.

This is not particularly new news, I have a copy at home of one of
these manuals, it was put out by a humans rights group that got
their hands on it during all the El Salvador business.

It's as nasty as it sounds...

Further info on request.

Brian

"Semiautomatic's and Boundless Love."