1996-09-22 - Kill ‘em and let God sort it out, was Re: The GAK Momentum is Building…

Header Data

From: azur@netcom.com (Steve Schear)
To: jim bell <jimbell@pacifier.com>
Message Hash: fcce6f92e276c2fa17ef59b8f1a0e01ef6630da76cf307c75bd0f664fb739319
Message ID: <v02130501ae6a0cc65d4b@[10.0.2.15]>
Raw Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996 15:15:31 +0800

Raw message

From: azur@netcom.com (Steve Schear)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996 15:15:31 +0800
To: jim bell <jimbell@pacifier.com>
Subject: Kill 'em and let God sort it out, was Re: The GAK Momentum is Building...

> jim bell wrote:
>Naturally, you won't even consider the possibility of going outside the
>system to solve a problem.  The rest of us notice that there are probably
>thousands of terminally-ill people who would gladly act as a human kamikaze
>and get rid of any judge inclined to impose such a fine, for a payment of 1%
>of this principle amount to a family member or loved one, leaving 99%
>available for the few other judges foolish enough to basically commit
>suicide by taking up a futile gesture.

If AP came to be seen as an acceptable way for business and citizens to
right egregious wrongs it would quickly lead to a 'law of the jungle'
situation, which I think any sane person would reject as the cure being
worse than the disease.  However, if governemnts (especially ours) continue
to expand their implied authority and greatly diminishing personal
liberties we all took for granted were inaliable human rights (in our own
best interest, of course), a time may come when a bit of rebellion may be
the only viable alternative for self-correction.  I pray it never comes to
this, but Thomas Jefferson contemplating this said:

"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. . . .What
country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from
time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?. . .The
tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of
patriots and tyrants."

  --  Thomas Jefferson, regarding Shay's Rebellion and anarchy.

PGP Fingerprint: FE 90 1A 95 9D EA 8D 61  81 2E CC A9 A4 4A FB A9
Snoop Daty Data           | Internet: azur@netcom.com
Grinder                   | Voice: 1-702-655-2877
Sacred Cow Meat Co.       | Fax: 1-702-658-2673
7075 W. Gowan Road, #2148 |
Las Vegas, NV 89129       |

Just say NO to prescription DRUGS.

Thread