1996-10-15 - Dmitri

Header Data

From: “L.Detweiler” <ldetweil@csn.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 04c07286cd5c996e1bab8b8dd2e7993fc316a3a6ea99394311f4239eee5d0cef
Message ID: <199610152212.QAA08285@teal.csn.net>
Raw Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 15:12:38 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: "L.Detweiler" <ldetweil@csn.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 15:12:38 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Dmitri

I just pledged $20 for Dmitri's trip and want to publicly
encourage him to attend. Dmitri, I can attest the cpunks and Sandy
are gracious hosts. (lately Dmitri has been sending me mail intermittently
about tcm)

because of the extremely wide
interest and "buzz" factor of this activity, I suggest this invitation of
guests with donations be made a semi-regular feature of cpunk meetings,
with discussions on the list about future guests.

btw, I have recently tweaked my www site slightly for anyone who
is interested.

oh, and btw, there was a fantastic article on crypto in last week's
newsweek by Steven Levy, I don't recall seeing mention of it here.
it mentioned "crypto anarchy" and the 4 horsemen of the infocalypse.
a very concise yet informative and current article.

http://www.csn.net/~ldetweil/

Thread