1996-10-15 - Re: Crypto: Systems & Application Developers Wanted

Header Data

From: “Mark O. Aldrich” <maldrich@grci.com>
To: SPYRUS <gweissman@spyrus.com>
Message Hash: 0b0e0660ee87a7801480142d6a67883fa87af415d7dcf8bfa3d091eafc149789
Message ID: <Pine.SCO.3.93.961015185241.9275C-100000@grctechs.va.grci.com>
Reply To: <325F68C7.6F29@spyrus.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-10-15 23:18:30 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 16:18:30 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: "Mark O. Aldrich" <maldrich@grci.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 16:18:30 -0700 (PDT)
To: SPYRUS <gweissman@spyrus.com>
Subject: Re: Crypto: Systems & Application Developers Wanted

On Sat, 12 Oct 1996, SPYRUS wrote:

> SPYRUS, the leading provider of cryptographic tokens (PC cards &
>      Smart Cards), with associated systems and applications software, is
>      looking for engineers with the following qualifications to work
> with
>      our Secure Applications Group in San Jose, CA:

Uh, excuse me, but doesn't SPYRUS in fact market a Fortezza card?  The
very same card being used by the Evil Empire to spread diseased and impure
so-called "cryptography" (with GAK permanently embedded into it) to the
uninformed minions?  And, in participating in this rape of society, are
you nor profiting from the very thing that many of us find so repulsive?
It seems that you've fully cooperated with the GAK ideology (see
http://www.spyrus.com/data/7.shtml) even though it is understood to be
contraindicated in a free and open society.

Before you go spamming mailing lists again trolling for people with no
scruples who'll whore themselves out to help you fuck over the American
people, you might get enough of a clue to know where you're posting.

For whomever is undertaking the SPYRUS infiltration task, you know what to
do....

|some people get by                       |        Mark Aldrich         |
|with a little understanding              |   GRCI INFOSEC Engineering  |
|some people get by                       |     maldrich@grci.com       |
|with a whole lot more                    | MAldrich@dockmaster.ncsc.mil|
|               -- Sisters of Mercy       |                             |
|The author is PGP Empowered.  Public key at:  finger maldrich@grci.com |
|    The opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the author     |
|         and my employer gets no credit for them whatsoever.           |