1996-10-06 - Re: “Mormon Asshole?” re: GAK

Header Data

From: snow <snow@smoke.suba.com>
To: attila@primenet.com
Message Hash: 0b4c2aefff456514a39e155db427b80109267a1caf5937a13de5b80d861dd2c4
Message ID: <199610061602.LAA00820@smoke.suba.com>
Reply To: <199610050800.BAA00792@infowest.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-10-06 18:45:48 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 02:45:48 +0800

Raw message

From: snow <snow@smoke.suba.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 02:45:48 +0800
To: attila@primenet.com
Subject: Re: "Mormon Asshole?" re: GAK

> In <199610041936.MAA29441@idiom.com>, on 10/04/96
>    at 12:36 PM, "John C. Randolph" <jcr@idiom.com> said:
> -.I'm *really* not that specific!) The only time I feel any anti-mormon
> -."passion" is when I want to throttle one of your missionaries.  I like
> -.sleeping in, and being awakened by a kid who wants me to join a religion is
> -.really offensive.
>         come, come, John...   you would deny those bright, eager faces
>     of our missionaries, who spent several years earning the money to be
>     able to support themselves on a two year mission?

     Yes.

>         It is not for our missionaries to ask you to join the Church;
>     they are only to assist you in your _investigation_ of our Church.
>     Don't worry, I realize some overreach their mission authority with
>     their enthusiasm.

     Making sure you get _their_ revisionist history, as opposed the
other sides revisionist history.

Petro, Christopher C.
petro@suba.com <prefered for any non-list stuff>
snow@smoke.suba.com