1996-10-11 - Re: Why not PGP?

Header Data

From: apteryx@super.zippo.com (Mark Heaney)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0eabf7064096bf5d167b129e42f11cdcf3e6760fb325ddfa9bd31ef81bb5c0cf
Message ID: <3267823e.85486825@super.zippo.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 13:53:12 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: apteryx@super.zippo.com (Mark Heaney)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 13:53:12 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Why not PGP?

Mark Heaney    finger snipe@starburst.cbl.cees.edu for public key
PGP Fingerprint= BB D8 9B 07 51 87 05 AC  47 7B F2 4F A6 AB 1A CD
You keep using that word, I dunna think it means what you think it means.

Thread