1996-10-03 - Re: “Confessing to a felony”

Header Data

From: Marshall Clow <mclow@owl.csusm.edu>
To: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
Message Hash: 190fa207d4c4378f809bb58e34b59d230f4c6bf844be4c12334a743ccacad07f
Message ID: <v03007803ae785c7c1dfc@[207.67.246.99]>
Reply To: <v03007801ae7237ed7a65@[207.167.93.63]>
UTC Datetime: 1996-10-03 02:21:30 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 10:21:30 +0800

Raw message

From: Marshall Clow <mclow@owl.csusm.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 10:21:30 +0800
To: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
Subject: Re: "Confessing to a felony"

Black Unicorn wrote:
>I challenge you to find an airport today that will not hand inspect
>laptops in checked bagage and either x-ray or hand inspect or both laptops
>carried on.  I also challenge you to find an airport that does not keep
>video tape records of their security areas.  If you do make sure to call
>the FAA and report them as well.  I understand there is a reward for lax
>security reports now.

San Diego
Los Angeles
San Jose

The times that I have checked the bag holding my laptop, the laptop has never been hand checked.
(I don't usually check my laptop, for fear of getting back broken plastic.)

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow     Aladdin Systems   <mailto:mclow@mailhost2.csusm.edu>

Warning: Objects in calendar are closer than they appear.

Thread