1996-10-13 - Re: pgp, edi, s/mime

Header Data

From: Hal Finney <hal@rain.org>
To: raph@cs.berkeley.edu
Message Hash: 1cfc813fc7c08eee435d184a687bf5c866e483e794cdd4f259b441ccb03b076e
Message ID: <199610131805.LAA11401@crypt>
Raw Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 11:04:10 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Hal Finney <hal@rain.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 11:04:10 -0700 (PDT)
To: raph@cs.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: pgp, edi, s/mime

Thanks for the kind words about my participation with PGP Inc.  My comment
was really meant more as a disclaimer, though.  Realize that I am now
a corporate employee in the field rather than a hobbyist, so set your
mental filters accordingly.

Also, my activities right now are mostly a matter of helping with the
finishing touches.  Hard work over the past couple of years by Colin
Plumb and Derek Atkins has produced the bulk of the code base for PGP
3 and the follow-on products.

Still it is very exciting and gratifying for me to be working in this
field which I love and which is so important, and I am enjoying it
very much.

Hal

Thread