1996-10-11 - Re: LET’S MEET DIMITRI

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 21f0aed281ce99f9670fac80e45a4b4db83cc9c23c6fdead7b818a81e66103da
Message ID: <yqXmVD1w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <Pine.3.89.9610102018.A7812-0100000@netcom12>
UTC Datetime: 1996-10-11 15:32:13 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 08:32:13 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 08:32:13 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: LET'S MEET DIMITRI

"Z.B." <zachb@netcom.com> writes:

> On Thu, 10 Oct 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>
> > Sandy Sandfort <sandfort@crl.com> writes:
> > > his choice of topic, of course.
> >
> > "Timmy May and his sexual perversions". Illustrated with slides.
> >
> Somehow I don't think that would be appropriate for a Cypherpunks
> meeting.  (Not to mention the fact that it has no crypto-relevance :).

No deal, then. I suggest that for your next meeting you book Timmy May to
perform live sex acts on stage with his two cats, as Ray and Zach do the
Macarena circle-jerk.

> How about you and Tim sit down and *NICELY* talk about your differences?

How about Timmy posting an apology and a retraction to this list?

> It would make a nice change from your one-sided rants to the list, and
> would probably be a lot more civil, too.

Zach, I don't think you've been on this list long enough to realize that
Timmy started flaming me for no apparent reason, and lying about me, and
attributing to me various shit I never said. I'm just pointing out that
he's a liar and a generally despicable net.scum.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM