1996-10-22 - Re: [SERDAR ARGIC] Ray Arachelian’s role in massacare of 2,500,000 Moslems [RANT]

Header Data

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
To: Michael Peponis <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Message Hash: 2725f0404d06fc8dbc674070a3ce72829756df0a0eb8cb7b57698a908d3e4f16
Message ID: <326C5B77.650D@gte.net>
Reply To: <ask5VD23w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-10-22 05:41:35 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 22:41:35 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 22:41:35 -0700 (PDT)
To: Michael Peponis <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Subject: Re: [SERDAR ARGIC] Ray Arachelian's role in massacare of 2,500,000 Moslems [RANT]

Michael Peponis wrote:
> :> > > Vulis, grow up.
> That about sums it up.
> It's one thing to  endlessly insult Tim May.  I can just ignore those.
> It's another thing to send huge files full of irrevelent bable about
> genocide in some third world country that I have to wait till it
> downloads before I can make the determination that it's pure garbage.
> (No, I don't killfile people on this list, maybe I should start)

[snip]

Gee, genocide everywhere. If you say the word often enough, it loses some of its sting,
doesn't it?  How does it make you feel to know that you're here because your ancestors
survived, probably because they were ruthless enough to trample on those less able to
defend themselves.  Now I'm gonna catch hell for posting more noise, so all together
now, let's stick our heads back in the sand.  It's not our responsibility, 'cause after
all, we're just crypto people.

BTW, that Vulis post was a *lot* larger than necessary.

Thread