1996-10-31 - Why waste your money? Save big on long distance

Header Data

From: Brian Hale <bhale@ptw.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 86f1d4107d82035e6503df779a40ad7da5c1c99a00bae64b24b1de652a8cf448
Message ID: <32785922.539B@ptw.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 00:04:46 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Brian Hale <bhale@ptw.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 00:04:46 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Why waste your money? Save big on long distance

Title: A opportunity you can really be happy about!

Hi ! Thank you for takeing a look at this post!
 Are you looking for a business that you can really be proud of ? Do you want to have a product that every
household can't do without  ? Would you like to save these households virtually half  of
what they are now spending, With a product thats meets or exceeds the product they are now useing ?
Would you do all of this if you can get started for free ?
If this sounds like something you can represent ; you could get started now and be your own boss in  a
year . This is a product  and business you can be proud of !
Please go to the first link and get signed up for free today.
Best of regards Brian Hale
PS If there is anything that I can do to help you get started please please
do not hesitate to ask. I love people and I love to help.
Click Me
Click Me 2
Email Me

Thread