1996-10-21 - Selections from RISKS DIGEST 18.54

Header Data

From: Alan Olsen <alan@ctrl-alt-del.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8b50de2358c6fd5ba4d33030b821f4bc5fa0c8b6e7b3382aeff9f7a3935dbf9d
Message ID: <3.0b36.32.19961021152007.0111ee44@mail.teleport.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 15:21:53 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Alan Olsen <alan@ctrl-alt-del.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 15:21:53 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Selections from RISKS DIGEST 18.54

The latest issue of RISKS has some info of Crypto interest.  The second one
may have been posted to the list, but the first is well worth reading.
(Shamir Adi on new methods of breaking sealed module cryptosystems.  Maybe
this is why they hauled him away...)

Thread