1996-10-04 - Speaker Wanted

Header Data

From: se7en <se7en@dis.org>
To: dc-stuff@dis.org
Message Hash: 9efd02bf229b40d4410a71c2cf28ca38bd6d237f1edf2757d547ca1b61c4e941
Message ID: <Pine.BSI.3.91.961004132916.24641F-100000@kizmiaz.dis.org>
Raw Date: Sat, 5 Oct 1996 07:02:17 +0800

Raw message

From: se7en <se7en@dis.org>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 1996 07:02:17 +0800
To: dc-stuff@dis.org
Subject: Speaker Wanted

I need someone who can give a speech on Contingency Disaster Planning
from November 4-6 in Northern California to the computer security group
at NASA AMES. Female speakers are encouraged as well.

All expenses would be paid as well as a speaker fee for each individual
day. While this is a *one time* event, it may be possible that it would
lead to other engagements on a periodic basis both across the US, and
infrequently in Japan and Europe.

Email me if interested or if you need more information.

se7en

Thread