1996-10-03 - Re: Fighting Clipper III

Header Data

From: Andrew Loewenstern <andrew_loewenstern@il.us.swissbank.com>
To: Jim McCoy <mccoy@communities.com>
Message Hash: abcce37801ebcdd5c107c86599508713dd78a13eabb16e2cc3d448c05519099d
Message ID: <9610031655.AA00896@ch1d157nwk>
Reply To: <v03007802ae791065bbd7@[205.162.51.35]>
UTC Datetime: 1996-10-03 21:22:12 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 05:22:12 +0800

Raw message

From: Andrew Loewenstern <andrew_loewenstern@il.us.swissbank.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 05:22:12 +0800
To: Jim McCoy <mccoy@communities.com>
Subject: Re: Fighting Clipper III

Jim McCoy writes:
>  The big brother inside stickers from the last campaign were
>  nice, maybe people can come up with variations of various
>  corporate logos or marketting phrases which help get the
>  message across?

Big Brother Inside stickers are a classic and should be revived.  I would
like to see a takeoff of the IBM logo since they are the ones who seem to be
cozying up to the USG the most (with the exception of TIS whom nobody has ever
heard of).   How about "GAK" in the familiar IBM blue pinstripe logo?  Or
"IBBM"  International Big Brother Machines?  Everyone recognizes the IBM logo.

andrew

Thread