1996-10-23 - [fwd] Implementing the anonymous.net domain

Header Data

From: Adam Back <aba@dcs.ex.ac.uk>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: befd57ed00a445cd58161c5ed80b136aa8004c504ea920f2903fbafe812ddfb7
Message ID: <199610230044.BAA00594@server.test.net>
Raw Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 12:07:44 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Adam Back <aba@dcs.ex.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 12:07:44 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: [fwd] Implementing the anonymous.net domain

John Gilmore posted this on coderpunks, the response seems
underwhelming (only one response so far).  Looks interesting, and I
think a cool replacement for penet.  I'd be interested to see any
comments on practical implementations for this.

-Adam