1996-11-19 - Re: Fuck You Dumb Cunt

Header Data

From: “George A. Stathis” <hyperlex@hol.gr>
To: freedom-knights@jetcafe.org
Message Hash: 25f18b0b6980e145e16c0a7d53248bafbafa39f6aa93571dd81aca138750c767
Message ID: <199611190428.CAA11326@prometheus.hol.gr>
Raw Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 16:29:21 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "George A. Stathis" <hyperlex@hol.gr>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 16:29:21 -0800 (PST)
To: freedom-knights@jetcafe.org
Subject: Re: Fuck You Dumb Cunt

At 07:11 ìì 18/11/1996 -0500, Stephen Boursy wrote:
>Dave Hayes wrote:
>>
>> Brian Davis writes:
>>
>>> I'm especially sorry that some of you don't believe in property
>>> rights.
>>
>> I believe in them, alright. It's just that they seem to be at odds
>> with freedom of speech.
>>
>> They are at odds with a lot of other things as well, but that's
>> a different fla...er...discussion.
>

>  I believe the posession of property is a priv. to be taken
>away if abused.  There is no such thing as a 'right' to
>property--in fact the very notion seems absurd.
>
>                        Steve

Philosophically, a lot of people would agree with you Steve, and this would
probably place them in dozens of "killfiles", "lists of unemployable persons",
plug-pullable minorities of "kooks" and so on, inside the American Section
of the Internet. No wonder (after malicious slander I have seen directed
against you), that so few people come out with such views. However...

Reality has many facets, and property can mean many things.

"Abusing property" is also punishable already by some (very capitalistic) laws.

I know I deserve everything I own, but do the chicken know it?
The chicken who hide behind roles like Gilmore's for instance.

Surely the ONLY things we most CERTAINLY own, are our bodies and our speech
and other facets of our existence.

If  people were offered large sums of money to cut off one... hand, they'd
probably refuse! :-)  Goddess Venus knows why if a lot of people when
offered similar similar sums of money to chop off their speech, they obey.

I am very troubled at recent events and spend my time wasting yours.
But wait till you see what I figured out... :-)
(with the Greek paper).
George

Thread