1996-11-26 - Re: John Gilmore the EFF Faggot

Header Data

From: aga <aga@dhp.com>
To: freedom-knights@jetcafe.org
Message Hash: 617d311224e6ba65ec597088571121a53dc3e98ef0a5926970e72a72a809de6c
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.95.961126090027.4030H-100000@dhp.com>
Reply To: <329AEC5F.4E48@earthlink.net>
UTC Datetime: 1996-11-26 14:10:31 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 06:10:31 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: aga <aga@dhp.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 06:10:31 -0800 (PST)
To: freedom-knights@jetcafe.org
Subject: Re: John Gilmore the EFF Faggot

On Tue, 26 Nov 1996, Stephen Boursy wrote:

> aga wrote:
> >
> > DEATH to the EFF !!!
>

>   Well the EFF has been morally dead for a very
> long time--the majority of their funing comes
> from large corporate interests, they ALWAYS side
> with business owners over users,

Yes, and that is the most disgusting thing about
them.  They got their original money from the Greatfull Dead,
and now that they are dead, the EFF is a whore.
Users should always come before any ISP.

> and the ACLU shot
> them down for their active role in approval
> of the Exon Ammendment.

Yes, thank God for the ACLU jews.  Without them we would
all be in a lot of trouble.

> They are essentially a
> lobby for business interests on the net and
> could give a shit about individual users rights.

Very true, and they are directly associated with the UUNET
cabal.  And since their leader is a faggot, they should not
be recognized as a valid representative of any Netizens.

> They are not deserving of any respect.
>
>                        Steve

Particularly since John Gilmore is an admitted
bath-house Faggot, who spreads AIDS all over SF.

Thread