1996-11-17 - Re: Censor John Gilmore – EFF is a disgrace!

Header Data

From: Dave Hayes <dave@kachina.jetcafe.org>
To: Tim Scanlon <tfs@adsl-122.cais.com>
Message Hash: 6e1d8e5bd92035ae6bc3cdc2156350c5cc9274a5777b8a0c2efc6a8e0af7d017
Message ID: <199611172111.NAA04310@kachina.jetcafe.org>
Raw Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 13:12:08 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Dave Hayes <dave@kachina.jetcafe.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 13:12:08 -0800 (PST)
To: Tim Scanlon <tfs@adsl-122.cais.com>
Subject: Re: Censor John Gilmore -- EFF is a disgrace!

[Multiple CC's trimmed, I don't think anyone at msn.com cares...]

> #From Phrack 49, file p49-09 published this month:
>                                  File 09 of 16
>                           by Dr.Dimitri Vulis (KOTM)
>                A Content-Blind Cancelbot for Usenet (CBCB)
> And what follows, is Dr. Dimitri, defender of freedom of expression,
> champion of the anti-censors on the net, posting code to the world to
> engage in exactly those activities that everyone has been ranting about
> as being so utterly "horrifying (forged cancellations etc)" as it
> were.

You call yourself on cypherpunks, and you blithely assume that a
Phrack author actually signs his real name?

Either I thought you guys were *real* hackers and you aren't, or
this is a very funny troll.
------
Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org
Freedom Knight of Usenet - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet

                  "Better to be safe than to be sorry"
   is a remark of value only when these are the actual alternatives.

Thread