1996-11-28 - KUDOS to Kathleen: [Re: Dorthy Denning is a boot-licking fasicist!!!]

Header Data

From: attila@primenet.com
To: “Kathleen M. Ellis” <tgkelli@tiger.towson.edu>
Message Hash: 6e6f3c3d6603163a0da3c3bafe0673974571986f53c650f9d73afe0b2863a7dd
Message ID: <199611282127.OAA10714@infowest.com>
Reply To: <Pine.SGI.3.93.961128125719.27120A-100000@tiger.towson.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1996-11-28 21:26:53 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 13:26:53 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: attila@primenet.com
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 13:26:53 -0800 (PST)
To: "Kathleen M. Ellis" <tgkelli@tiger.towson.edu>
Subject: KUDOS to Kathleen: [Re: Dorthy Denning is a boot-licking fasicist!!!]

In <Pine.SGI.3.93.961128125719.27120A-100000@tiger.towson.edu>, on 11/28/96
   at 01:46 PM, "Kathleen M. Ellis" <tgkelli@tiger.towson.edu> said:

::[snip]
::A brief word on abuse... by calling Gilmore or anybody else a "faggot"
::doesn't win me over to your cause, as is the case with many others on
::the cypherpunks list.  Further, while I may not agree with Dr. Denning's
::perspective on these issues, I respect her as a writer, a cryptographer,
::and as a computer scientist.  I also (groan if you must)  admire her as
::a woman who has maintained such a high-profile position in such a
::religious debate, given that she probably gets mail like yours all the
::time.
::

--
  without arms they do not resist;
    without communication they know not what to resist.

Thread