1996-11-29 - Re: IQ and age

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 70490d49023e83fe2a5528a390bcee739f05df601429afcca2015e0c274f8c04
Message ID: <cL15XD24w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <329E38E2.4585@gte.net>
UTC Datetime: 1996-11-29 04:42:00 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 20:42:00 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 20:42:00 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: IQ and age

Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net> writes:
> Speaking of Feynman (who was not only a scientific genius, but was rather
> shrewd in his personal judgements as well), when approached by David Lifton
> (I believe) on the subject of the sudden large-volume displacement of JFK's
> upper torso in the fatal head shot, Feynman found a subtle inconsistency
> in the frames of the film, and thereby excused himself from rendering an
> opinion.

Hi Dale,

The Kennedy motherfucker deserved to die. Whoever shot him did the right thing.

Joe Kennedy was a murderous bootlegger gangster who bought the presidency for
his kid. The French did a great job exterminating their aristos during the
Revolution. So did the Russians. That's what this country needs.

Who cares who shot Kennedy as long as he aimed well. :-)

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM