1996-11-22 - Oh fun … another mass spam mailer …

Header Data

From: Ernest Hua <hua@chromatic.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7f0fd94ab645f22f30101205816a777c5d8b141232b72a0f1f1b400055b5d618
Message ID: <199611222155.NAA07879@server1.chromatic.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 13:56:11 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Ernest Hua <hua@chromatic.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 13:56:11 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Oh fun ... another mass spam mailer ...

Why don't these people take a hint?

Ern

From: removenow@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 14:36:56 PST
Subject: As featured in Business Week

Press reply for removal

As Featured in BUSINESS WEEK MAGAZINE
& ENTREPENURE MAGAZINE ..December issue.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SPECIAL OFFER GOOD UNTIL DECEMBER 26th 1996 ONLY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

free free free free free free free free free free free free free free free
E-MAIL WORKS v3.1a FREE!! WITH PURCHACE OF SECURE
BULK E-MAILING AND WEB SITE HOSTING SERVICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
free free free free free free free free free free free free free free free

     That's Right!! When you order our secure bulk e mail hosting services you
get the best
& most advanced bulk e-mail package for FREE. This product sold for $499 is
now free!!!!.
Not just a demo, the fully functional version!!!

             Just e mail your request to    1webguy@slip.net

     E Mail Works v3.1 is by far the most advanced bulk e-mail software
available
 on the market. It's power and depth are only matched by it' s ease of use.

                                Features
           Sends at 13000 to 15000 per hour with 14.4 modem
        II
           Posts to thousands of news groups automatically
       III
           Collects at 75000 per 24 hours
           Collect from Aol, Comp-U-Serve, Prodigy & all others
       IV
           Works while your computer is-surfing-getting e mail or word
processing.
           Easy to use remove name feature.
       VI
           Parsing table 45000 to 100,000 per hour
       VII
           Stand alone - NO Pegasus-Eudora-Freedom- or other email program
           needed
      VIII
           Sends & Gathers & Parsing at the same time!
       IX
           Marketing Tables
           Time & date stamp on all mailings
       XI
           Filtering system
       XII
           Send live links
      XIII
           Repair data base
       XIV
           Merge data base
       XV
           View data base
       XVI
           Pull down help menu's

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
THE FIRST WEB SITE HOSTING SERVICE FOR
PROFESSIONAL BULK E-MAIL MARKETERS!!!!
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ONLY $149 per month

With this unique service you send mail using your local dial-up through our
secure SMTP port. The mail you send is first filtered through our remove name
list and then sent.

         SECURE T3 CONNECTION WEB SITE HOSTING
          When SoftCell becomes you postmaster you will never have your site
          ripped down again or have you e mail address change
       II
          10 MG WEB DOMAIN
          We transfer or register your domain with internic
       III
          POP ACCOUNT REMOVE NAMES
          All mail is parsed against several large remove name lists as you
mail
       IV
          5 MG FLAME PROOF E-MAIL BOX
          We will not except multiple message or unmarked attachments from any
user.
          FIRE WALL
          Over 70,000 e mail addresses that can not access our server
       VI
          AUTO RESPONDER
          Easy and fast responder

------- End of Forwarded Message