1996-11-26 - Re: [Noise] Re: Thanks/was:This is your last warning

Header Data

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
To: “Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM” <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Message Hash: 846cd36d7b470feaa3de80f167f648c93b7c1674f926c75ef0d63af36a79f398
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.94.961125193434.24149A-100000@polaris>
Reply To: <T3cyXD31w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-11-26 00:48:25 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 16:48:25 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 16:48:25 -0800 (PST)
To: "Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM" <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Subject: Re: [Noise] Re: Thanks/was:This is your last warning

On Mon, 25 Nov 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> Date: Mon, 25 Nov 96 09:07:16 EST
> From: "Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM" <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
> To: cypherpunks@toad.com, freedom-knights@toad.com
> Subject: Re: [Noise] Re: Thanks/was:This is your last warning
>
> Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li> writes:
> <stuff>
>
> I was curious about BU's choice of domain name - after all, schloss.li is the
> same box as polaris.mindport.net in Norwich, CT. So I ran an altavista search
> on schloss*. Like, wow! There are thousands and thousands of Web pages with
> schloss* in them, and most of them may have nothing to do with Black Unicorn.

You could easily have saved the time with a german dictionary.
Schloss means castle, or fort.  I didn't select the domain name.

Schloss was originally set up for use out of Vaduz, but plans changed and
I returned to the D.C area.  Since I'm in the U.S. it points to mindport
now, when I move back overseas, it will follow.

--
Forward complaints to : European Association of Envelope Manufactures
Finger for Public Key   Gutenbergstrasse 21;Postfach;CH-3001;Bern

Thread