1996-11-09 - TRY THIS FOR FUN - $$payt~1.doc (0/1)

Header Data

From: markets@mindspring.com (JUD)
To: jyu-ohjelmointi-cypherpunks@uunet.uu.net
Message Hash: 8de63ccac38175a46657084f5e6fa2e8cd20ac5e013297b488f29ae47e85b5ab
Message ID: <563297$59h@camel2.mindspring.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 9 Nov 1996 14:58:08 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: markets@mindspring.com (JUD)
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 1996 14:58:08 -0800 (PST)
To: jyu-ohjelmointi-cypherpunks@uunet.uu.net
Subject: TRY THIS FOR FUN - $$payt~1.doc (0/1)

$$$EARN MONEY FAST AND LEGITIMATE!!!!

Not a Chain Letter; No Implied Threats:  That's what I like about it.

OK, OK so here I am trying one of these programs, well I figured, why
not, for the exposure of $5.00 what do I really have to lose.  Heck,
I've lost a great deal more than that just on a night's entertainment,
not to mention what I spend on unnecessary snacks and beverages at
work each day.

So, the lists I have read really do speak about the great benefits of
developing mailing lists.  Why not give it a try as a hobby yourself
and see where it gets you.  The comments are quite clear and
believable:

Ryan Gaskins says:

Not only does it work for me, it works for other folds as well.
Markus Valppu says he made $57,883 in four weeks.  Dave Manning claims
he made $53,664 in the same amount of time.  Dan Shepstone says it was
only $17,000 for him.  Do I know these folks? No, but when I read how
they say they did it, it made sense to me.  Enough sense that I'm
taking a similar chance with $5 of my own money.  Not a big chance, I
admit -- but one with incredible potential, because $5 is all anyone
ever invests in this system.  Period.  That's all Markus, Dave, or Dan
invested, yet their $5 netted them tens of thousands of dollars each,
in a safe, legal completely legitimate way.  Here's how it works in 3
easy steps:

Step 1

Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on five seperate
pieces of paper along with the words: "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING
LIST." (In this way, you're not just sending a dollar to someone;
you're paying for a legitimate service).  Fold a $1 bill, money order,
or bank note inside each paper, and mail them by standard local
mail/post to the following five addresses:

1.	P.R. Corswandt
	Hubertusallee 6-8
	D-14193
	GERMANY

2.	Stig Eriksen
	Stolshaugv. 24
	N-5460 HUSNES
	NORWAY

3.	T. Lavigne
	19 Whisper Lane
	Milton, VT 05468
	USA

4.	R. Gaskins
	1272 Great Neck Rd #220
	Virginia Beach, VA  23454
	USA

5. 	JUD
	47 West Polk Street
	Suite #100-212
	Chicago, IL   60605
	USA

Step 2

Now using any word processor program, open this document (or re-type
it yourself) remove the top name from the list, and re-number.  This
way #2 becomes #1, #5 becomes #4 and so on.

Put your name and address in as the fifth (#5) on the list.

Step 3

Post the article to at least 250 newsgroups.  There are at least 19000
newsgroups at any given moment in time.  Try posting to as many
newsgroups as you can.  Remember the more groups you post to, the more
people will see your article and send you cash!

Step 4

you are now in business for yourself, and should start seeing returns
within 7 to 14 days!  Remember, the Internet is new and huge.  It is
hard to imagine not benefiting from this friendly exercise in this
incredle rapidly growing market.

Now here is how and why this system works:

Out of every block of 250 posts made, expect 5 responses.
Yes that right, only 5.  You make $5.00 in cash, not checks or money
orders, but real cash with your name at #5.

Each additional person who sent you $1.00 now also makes 250
additional postings with your name at #4, 1000 postings.  On average
then, 50 people will send you $1.00 with your name at #4k,.... $50.00
in your pocket!

Now these 50 new people will make 250 postings each with your name at
#3 or 10,000 postings.  Average return, 500 people = $500.00 they make
250 postings each with your name at #2 = 100,000 postings = 5,000
returns at $1.00 each $5,000.00 in cash!

Finally, 5,000 people make 250 postings each with your name at #1 and
you get a return of $60,000 before your name drops off the list.  And
that's only if everyone down the line makes only 250 postings each!
Your total income for this one cycle is $55,000.

>From time to time when you see your name is no longer on the list, you
take the latest posting you can find and start all over again.

The end result depends on you.  You must follow through and re-post
this article everywhere you can think of.  The more postings you make
the more cash ends up in your mailbox.  It's too easy and too cheap to
passup!!!!

So thats it.  Pretty simple sounding stuff, huh?  But believe me, it
works.  there are millions of people surfing the net every day, all
day, all over the world.  And 100,000 new people get on the net every
day.  You know that, you've seen the stories in the paper.  So, my
friend, read and follow the simple instructions and play fair.  That's
the key.  And that's all there is to it.  print this out right now so
you can refer back to this article easily.  Try to keep an eye on all
the postings you made to make sure everyone is playing fairly.  You
know where your name should be.

If you're really not sure or still think this can't be for real, then
don't do it.  But please print this article and pass it along to
someone you know who really needs the bucks, and see what happens.

REMEBER.HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.  YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEAT THE BASIC
IDEA TO MAKE THE BUCKS!  gOOD LUCK TO ALL, AND PLEASE PLAY FAIR AND
YOU WILL MAKE SOME REAL INSTANT FREE CASH!

***By the way, if you try to deceive people by posting the messages
with your name in the list and not sending the bucks to people already
included, you will nnot get much.  Another fellow did this and only
got about $150.00 (and that's after two months).  Then he sent the 5
bills, people added him to thier lists, and in 4-5 weeks he dad over
$10,000!

TRY IT AND YOU'LL BE HAPPY111

WARNING: IT IS ILLEGAL TO USE THIS IDEA WITHOUT PAYING FOR IT DO YOU
WANT TO SPEND 4-7 YEARS IN JAIL FOR MAIL FRAUD!!!????

Thread