1996-11-22 - Alias list for killfiling Grubor

Header Data

From: “Mark O. Aldrich” <maldrich@grci.com>
Message Hash: 9e875962cc6cae2fc0d514b91a63e0d58bfd796c54f0d319fe311fe23f40edb8
Message ID: <Pine.SCO.3.93.961121181231.13502H-100000@grctechs.va.grci.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 16:43:05 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "Mark O. Aldrich" <maldrich@grci.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 16:43:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Alias list for killfiling Grubor

For those who haven't explored the rich, sick history of John M. Grubor
(aka "aga@dhp.com"), he uses a variety of aliases.  While the "aga"
account seems popular right now, he usually pops over to another when his
killfile ratio gets too high.

To help save time and effort, the following is offered from the Grubor FAQ
that circulates on the Net with some regularity (look in
alt.bonehead.john-grubor or alt.general.grubor):

Grubor has used, and continues to use, many aliases; usually through free
trial AOL, Prodigy or Compuserve accounts; but he has also paid for many
accounts on local providers.

Some of Grubor's aliases:

-manus@manus.org (his vanity domain)
-anything else at manus.org
-drg@telerama.lm.com (likely dead)
-various pgh.org addresses (apparently another vanity account)
-Zeus (an usaor.net account, now dead)
-maryjane (a Compuserve address, dead)
-DrMacho (drmacho@pgh.nauticom.net, dead)
-Vwqe99b@prodigy.com (formerly using the alias "Amy Martin" now "Stanley
 Brown"; one of two accounts used for posting the infamous "List of
 Homosexuals in the Internet"--not dead, but rarely used)
-Law Doctor or Doctor of Law used with his drg@manus.org and
 drg@pgh.nauticom.net (dead) accounts
-two other AOL accounts--lawsystems@ and jgrubor@--are dead.
-aga@dhp.com (still active, but rarely used)
-zando@ix.netcom.com  (a former favorite, likely dead.  He used many
different  aliases with this one claiming alternately that this account
belongs to his mother and his wife.  All indications are that he is the
only one who used it.)

He has also used CyberLawMaster, Lord Grubor, Lord Grub, and others with
his manus.org and ix.netcom.com addresses.  He morphs his aliases
frequently in an admitted attempt to foil killfiles.

Possible aliases/morph accounts are:
-nancybett@aol.com (dead)

All other accounts are generally verified as belonging to Grubor or not
rather quickly.

<end FAQ extract>

He is now also using "drgrubor@aol.com".  Because AOL will toss him fairly
quickly if he's too abusive (and he's already posting under that ID using
"cunt" and "cock" references), he'll probably not morph over there with
the idiocy he's been posting here.  If he does post from that account, I'd
suggest a mass mailing to AOL the moment it happens.

He's got a KOTM award, but the small blurbs they publish don't do justice
to this small and pathetic little man.  He posts CONSTANTLY to the Usenet,
so checking things like DejaNews will help identify if it's really him
(his volume of posts seems to _never_ be what you'd call "lite").  His DHP
(DataHaven Project) domain is run by two hackers, Wipeout and Panzer Boy.
Can't say anything based on fact, but I'd say that from their Web pages
that they aren't likely to really care what he says and aren't going to
respond to complaints sent to "postmaster@dhp.com".  If someone with
accurate info on who's selling line time to DHP can poney up a responsible
party to whom complaints can be sent, that might help.

Now, if we could just get this Grubor weenie hooked up with Helena Kobrin,
maybe they could cause some impossible "stupidity polarization" and set
off an implosion that will drive both of them straight to hell and forever
off the face of the Earth.  Where's Jim Bell when you need him?

|It's a small world and it smells bad     |        Mark Aldrich         |
|I'd buy another if I had                 |   GRCI INFOSEC Engineering  |
|Back                                     |     maldrich@grci.com       |
|What I paid                              | MAldrich@dockmaster.ncsc.mil|
|For another mother****er in a motorcade  |Quote from "Sisters of Mercy"|
|The author is PGP Empowered.  Public key at:  finger maldrich@grci.com |
|    The opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the author     |
|         and my employer gets no credit for them whatsoever.           |