1996-11-19 - Re: BAD FAGGOT John Gilmore

Header Data

From: nobody@cypherpunks.ca (John Anonymous MacDonald)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9eb1c0c89c273686c383989f33c8bd389a62c2ea6e95f9225d937994769fa1dd
Message ID: <199611191730.JAA19686@abraham.cs.berkeley.edu>
Reply To: <Pine.LNX.3.95.961119052314.18903A-100000@dhp.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-11-19 17:36:03 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 09:36:03 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: nobody@cypherpunks.ca (John Anonymous MacDonald)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 09:36:03 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: BAD FAGGOT John Gilmore

> From: aga <aga@dhp.com>
>
> Hey motherfucker, I TOLD YOU to leave out the stupid
> cypherpunks header!  Just when are you going to learn
> to listen?!!  You have been around those faggots too much!
>
> Faggots have NOTHING to do with Fredom of Speech!
>
> > Freedom Knights?  Try Knights of the KKK.
> >

> Hey cocksucker, the KKK have nothing to do with faggots!

Really, then how come you keep posting your messages through
cypherpunks, a list over which an alleged "Faggot" has complete
control?  You keep telling others not to post to the list, but you
keep posting there yourself.  Could it be that you have no authority
yourself, and thus can't even keep your own E-mail away from the
control of "Faggots"?

> There is a basic understanding in life by ALL GOOD MEN
> that Faggots are defective creatures.  NOBODY wants to
> be seen with or associated with faggots!

I guess there aren't very many good men left, and the few who are left
don't have any authority themselves--They are forced to use mailing
lists under the authority of "Faggots."  I guess you loose and the
"Faggots" win.  Game over, now shut up.

Thread