1996-11-17 - Re: Crypto Bounties: Another Thought that crossed my mind.

Header Data

From: azur@netcom.com (Steve Schear)
To: snow <snow@smoke.suba.com>
Message Hash: a34cb9e4d979fb3a98f4abae5a5d3a16f3584218e8ae85ab2723f63d4b93ac2e
Message ID: <v02140b04aeb4fae78e96@[10.0.2.15]>
Raw Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 09:26:52 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: azur@netcom.com (Steve Schear)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 09:26:52 -0800 (PST)
To: snow <snow@smoke.suba.com>
Subject: Re: Crypto Bounties: Another Thought that crossed my mind.

Eric Hughes gave a two-part presentation at DEFCON IV, which he has
subsequently polished up, that addresses: 1. ways to implement a Universal
Priacy System that enables simple and anonymous data hiding using the
existing Net facilites, and 2. a system of intellectual property
distribution and funding which is based more closely on models used in
Hollywood (e.g., completion bonds).

Eric, what's the status of your proposal?

-- Steve

Thread