1996-11-27 - Re: Today’s hearing (Re: Dorthy Denning is a boot-licking fasicist!!!)

Header Data

From: “William H. Geiger III” <whgiii@amaranth.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b4eb19afdd600326ad108400e2b64c3b2477bebc5b0dd89d7719eecb44f6d11d
Message ID: <199611271626.KAA30854@mailhub.amaranth.com>
Reply To: <199611271234.GAA03465@smoke.suba.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-11-27 15:12:46 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 07:12:46 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "William H. Geiger III" <whgiii@amaranth.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 07:12:46 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Today's hearing (Re: Dorthy Denning is a boot-licking fasicist!!!)

In <199611271234.GAA03465@smoke.suba.com>, on 11/27/96
   at 06:34 AM, snow <snow@smoke.suba.com> said:

>> On Tue, 26 Nov 1996, William H. Geiger III wrote:
>> > Dorthy Denning gave the most pro-government speech I have ever heard. Is
>> > this clueless bitch on the government payroll?!!
>> > William Reinsch is a lying bastard. Fucking politions!! Fucking
>> > goverment!! They all deserve a long rope!!
>> Settle down.  Neither of them was _that_ bad... just business as usual.

>     Business as usual is _that_ bad.

>> > <sigh> We are truly a country of fools to have put these jackbooted
>> > facisit bastards back into office.
>>
>> Neither Denning nor Reinsch is an elected official.  Any president we
>> elect, unless they run with a specific pro-crypto plank in their platform
>> will do the same thing...they're all in bed with the LEA's.

>     Well, it's been said before, you are know by the company you keep.

<sigh> well after my survivalist training & military training in the '80's
I thought I was well prepaired for those dam Ruskies. Seems the way things
are going I am going to need them for those dam Americans. Who Knew

"William H. Geiger III" <whgiii@amaranth.com>