1996-11-01 - Re: “Montgolfiering” mindlessness

Header Data

From: frantz@netcom.com (Bill Frantz)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: bc2da325257329d542617c7e66c6095f0ea82692a49eb288992f7398f8f09a28
Message ID: <199611010131.RAA19080@netcom6.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 17:32:00 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: frantz@netcom.com (Bill Frantz)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 17:32:00 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: "Montgolfiering" mindlessness

At  2:18 AM 10/31/96 -0600, cypher@cyberstation.net wrote:
>Talk the talk |= Walk the walk`
>
>If we could bottle up all the hot air espoused by fools like you, we
>could solve the worldwide energy crisis. Obviously, you are not interested
>in the facts. You engage in baneful contravallation of jabberwocky since
>you, and the others so predisposed, are totally clueless with regard to
>how to break the algorithm.0
>
>Now let us hear your plaintive wail of the lame brain excuse about
>not wanting to waste your time, always the indicant of intellectual pap
>and intellectual cowardice/dishonesty by super mouthers like you. I may be
>mindless, but obviously you and Mr. Franz are  brainless, or otherwise you
>would try to prove something instead of beating off your brains and mouth
>about it. As with Perry, and  others your information content is:

Quite a flame.  And just because I said I liked the spoof of Don Woods'
style too.  (N.B. The slightly different version of the above that was
privately forwarded to me spelled my name correctly, both in the text and
the address.)

Bill Frantz       | Tired of Dole/Clinton?     | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506     | Vote 3rd party.  I'm       | 16345 Englewood Ave.
frantz@netcom.com | Voting for Harry Browne    | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA

Thread