1996-11-24 - Re: Announce PGP263UI (long message)

Header Data

From: “Mark M.” <markm@voicenet.com>
To: Steve Crompton <sunray@globalnet.co.uk>
Message Hash: c269c1b9ec03a7a5083e838099f3588203d6fd976c9eaeea3d28efa09670e689
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.95.961123215230.4222A-100000@gak.voicenet.com>
Reply To: <1.5.4.16.19961123194402.1cafcf4c@mail.globalnet.co.uk>
UTC Datetime: 1996-11-24 03:21:52 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 19:21:52 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "Mark M." <markm@voicenet.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 19:21:52 -0800 (PST)
To: Steve Crompton <sunray@globalnet.co.uk>