1996-11-16 - Re: The TRILATERAL COMMISSION -was: [REBUTTAL] Censorship on…

Header Data

From: “George A. Stathis” <hyperlex@hol.gr>
To: snow <hyperlex@hol.gr (George A. Stathis)
Message Hash: d80cbf3be8731462854aa7162ad4c4b1541d1a4a5d02d6c2502571e4b4494bb5
Message ID: <199611170144.XAA29610@prometheus.hol.gr>
Raw Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 13:46:24 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "George A. Stathis" <hyperlex@hol.gr>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 13:46:24 -0800 (PST)
To: snow <hyperlex@hol.gr (George A. Stathis)
Subject: Re: The TRILATERAL COMMISSION -was: [REBUTTAL] Censorship on...

At 11:01 ðì 16/11/1996 -0600, snow wrote:
>> As regards the "gullibility", it's plainly dangerous; And cultivated
>> by the Media, apparently stronger in the U.S. than in many other places.
>> (written by E. Francis, on the "Trilateral Commission", and distributed
>>  to all members of his own -private- mailing list, of which I'm a part).
>> >THE LAND OF SHADOWS
>> >
>> >     Early this month is the last presidential=20
>> >"election" before the year 2000. As of this writing and=20
>> >long before, the election was decided in favor of Bill=20
>> >Clinton. It works out astrologically, but the real=20
>              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>    I think this just about says it all.

A ha ha ha!!!  ROTFL.

You forget that Astrology is... unsuitable for gullible children. :-)

>    Go talk to Don Wood.

Don't know who the hell Don Wood is.  However, I bet you
_also_ don't know who Mr. Stringas is. Well, he is the author
of several books about his experience as a prominent C.I.A. official
working for the Trilateral Commission, a former NATO official who
acted as a "link" between the Athens government and Washington, and
he also (at the age of 70+) doesn't give a damn about anyone putting
a bullet in his head (or so he says) which is unlikely anyway since
it would be too "obvious".

Mr. Stringas is not the only one who wrote thousands of pages about
the Trilateral Commission's activities and members (e.g. Clinton).

However, you seem to dismiss well-known facts for the simple reason
that they were originally posted by an astrologer (E. Francis) and
apparently you believe astrologers are by nature non-credible.

That's fine with me. As a highly analytical Virgo with Venus in
Libra, I understand you very well.  :-)

I will reply with a real life JOKE, in this case:

Two days ago I had a rather official meeting with some nice people
with whom we negotiated a contract (of details irrelevant here).
Carrying my notebook computer (as I always do) with several astrology
programs inside it, I actually took it out and made a horoscope for
my... lawyer, who ALSO happens to be a Virgo with Venus in Libra, and
this was hilarious, since we _now_ understood our... similarities.

Then a gentleman came into the room who remarked that Astrology is
only suitable for loonies and gullible morons. He added that for
these people, the Greek word "zodion" applies except without the
'd' and the 'i' in the 3rd and 4rth places inside the word 'zodion'
('Zodion' means 'Zodiac sign'). (If you delete those characters,
you are left with the word 'Zoon' which means 'animal').

An astrologer friend of mine, also in the same room, immediately
replied: Aha! But the way you phrased it, Sir, makes you surely a
virgo, too; probably with a Virgo ascendant, I would say.

The guy stared at us in terror. He WAS a Virgo, and had a Virgo
ascendant, as he himself said.

He promptly stopped talking and looked rather thoughtful...

Perhaps a... coincidence? :-)

Have fun (with astrology).
George

Thread