1996-11-20 - The Limey PUNK needs TERMINATED

Header Data

From: aga <aga@dhp.com>
To: paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
Message Hash: db1b2714956c350362032630b2addf8a8bda5d0242e9719d7c0056504f674a9e
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.95.961120054330.20078D-100000@dhp.com>
Reply To: <848424019.97279.0@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
UTC Datetime: 1996-11-20 10:52:14 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 02:52:14 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: aga <aga@dhp.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 02:52:14 -0800 (PST)
To: paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
Subject: The Limey PUNK needs TERMINATED

On Mon, 18 Nov 1996 paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk wrote:

what are you, fat?
you are now scheduled for termination as a result
of this e-mail.  this is your last warning.

> Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 15:58:09 +0000
> From: paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
> To: aga <aga@dhp.com>
> Cc: cypherpunks@toad.com
> Subject: Re: [NOISE] aga isn't on cypherpunks... (and I'm glad)
>

> > That is your last warning, Mike.  If you start harasing my postmaster,
> > I will have your fucking ass in Federal Court before you can blink.
> >

> I on the other hand can kick your ass because I am in the UK and I
> look forward to doing so immensely unless you stop sending shit to
> the list...

Hey you limey PUNK, you can not do SHIT!  If you get out of hand here,
I will mailbomb you into SMITHERINES!  And kill your whole fucking
site with fork-bombs if necessary.

>   Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
>        Paul Bradley, Paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
>   Paul@crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul@cryptography.uk.eu.org
>        Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
>       Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1
>      "Don`t forget to mount a scratch monkey"

Paul Bradley seemsw to be just another faggot suppporting the
main Faggot, John Gilmore.

A "punk" means you are a WIMP!

I think it is about time for the Freedom Knights to
just kick the fucking shit out of the cypherpunks list!

This is your last warning, punk.

If you get out of line again, both you and your list
will be terminated.

-aga

Thread