1996-12-23 - Re: Ebonics

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0940231beefc036f99357120690c7262b7f7172fa30a621df65cd84a9a431a43
Message ID: <JBieZD34w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <Pine.SUN.3.91.961223120816.15518A-100000@beast.brainlink.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-12-23 18:29:43 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 10:29:43 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 10:29:43 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Ebonics

Ray Arachelian <sunder@brainlink.com> writes:

> On Sun, 22 Dec 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>
> > "Matthew J. Miszewski" <mjmiski@execpc.com> writes:
> > > just trying to counter some of the statements made here.  Sometimes peopl
> > > view cpunks as some sort of borg-like mind with no dissidents.
> >
> > "Cypher punks" is a private mailing list owned by the asshole censor John
> > Gilmore who unsubscribes whoever dares post something John doesn't like.
>
> QED, he must REALLY like you since you're obviously still here; either
> that, or you're full of shit as usual.

I'm sure Earthnet must be *very* embarrassed about having hired such a lying
twit for ssociate network manager. For those who haven't gotten the story
straight, or are confused by the lies being spread by the various genocidal
Armenian maniacs (like Dale seemed to be at one point), I'll reiterate:

John Gilmore unsubscribed me from this mailing list (in a very rude manner)
and I am not allowed to resubscribe. I am not subscribed to this mailing list.

John Gilmore announced on this mailing list that he did it because he didn't
like the content of my submissions. He repeated this to Declan McCullough.

Later, when he realized how badly his censorship reflected on him and his EFF,
he had Timmy May post another lie, claiming that I was kicked off this list
for posting too much, and defending Gilmore's content-based censorship.

Ray Arachelian obviously lies again when he claims that I'm "obviously
still here". But what else could be expected from an Armenian.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM