1996-12-04 - Wasting your time :)

Header Data

From: whgiii@amaranth.com
To: logos <logos@c2.net>
Message Hash: 2df64024ee78d6a10cdb054392a243ddca360a12cfd3c6a787ac6fc37b2b8876
Message ID: <199612042011.OAA12269@mailhub.amaranth.com>
Reply To: <Pine.BSF.3.91.961204070229.25120B-100000@blacklodge.c2.net>
UTC Datetime: 1996-12-04 18:53:37 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 10:53:37 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: whgiii@amaranth.com
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 10:53:37 -0800 (PST)
To: logos <logos@c2.net>
Subject: Wasting your time :)

In <Pine.BSF.3.91.961204070229.25120B-100000@blacklodge.c2.net>, on
12/04/96
   at 07:15 AM, logos <logos@c2.net> said:

>     I have been unfailingly polite to you. Do you have it
>within your character to respond to me in kind?

<sigh> Good 'ol Dimitri :)

What can be said other than Dimitri is Dimitri. He has a long and
colorfull history of this childish behavior not only on the cypherpunks
list but is well know on many of the UseNet Newsgroups.

You may also note that many of the more "colorfull" anonymous postings are
of the same format and most likely can be traced back to our good doctor.

whgiii@amaranth.com