1996-12-31 - Thermojetic Herbal BreakThrough!!!

Header Data

From: jguarnie@ix7.ix.netcom.com
To: jguarnie@ix.netcom.com
Message Hash: 36cd1f936690c6d887a0c2fa767eaa3e3432e46aac6e1ec8464bb1f4c317c6f2
Message ID: <199612292025.MAA28652@dfw-ix11.ix.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 09:33:46 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: jguarnie@ix7.ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 09:33:46 -0800 (PST)
To: jguarnie@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Thermojetic Herbal BreakThrough!!!

******SORRY FOR THE INTRUSION THIS IS A ONE TIME MESSAGE*****
       ********YOU WILL NOT BE CONTACTED AGAIN********

!!!!!!!!!! THERMOJETICS HERBAL BREAKTHROUGH !!!!!!!!!!

** FINALLY AN ALL NATURAL DIET/NUTRITIONAL PROGRAM **
               **100% GUARANTEED TO WORK **

A Major breakthrough was the discovery and the use of some very
special herbs. "THERMOJETICS" Contains twenty-one different herbs
from around the world including important chinese herbs and herbs
from the Amazon Rain Forest. Each herb is specially chosen to
work in harmony with the others to creat a powerful yet perfectly
balanced product.

Herbs are nature's nutritional bounty. They are rich sources of
vitamins minerals,fiber, and related nutrients essential for good
health...

Yes Lose Up To 30 lbs In 30 days, 100% guarantee programs start
at $29.95 plus Shipping & Handling {30 DAY SUPPLY APROX.}
LOSE 2 to 6 POUNDS A WEEK!!!!

The Herbalife program does not use Drugs, Medications, Hormones
or other Synthetic agents to promote weight loss.{Non Addicting}
INCREASE YOUR METABOLISM WHILE DECREASING YOUR APPETITE!!!

Our program is nutritionally complete so individuals can loss
weight safely and effectively, and just as important keep the
weight off..../ "Liquid Protein" diets, which use nutritionally
unbalanced protein-based drinks, or starvation diets, which
reduce calories so low [less than 500 Calories daily] that
people literally starve to lose weight,are both extremely
unhealthy and have less than 20% long-term success.

Save Money & Time While Dieting
Why join other weight loss clubs,or expensive diet programs where
they charge you each time you vist or a monthly fee "plus" the
cost of their products,or use an inadequate store bought drink or
other diet plan....OUR PROGRAM WORKS !!! 100% GUARANTEED. you have
nothing to lose except those extra pounds....and you don't have to
interrupt your busy lifestyle, no office or club meetings to
attend no need to go to the store for more diet products {we ship
directly to you, usually within 48hrs..} Programs are aproximately
a thirty day supply of product.Usually the money you save on your
grocery bill while dieting more than pays for the programs....

Over 16 Years Of Healthy, Fit & Content Customers...

Dr.Recommended...Absolutely. Herbalife has a Medical and Sientific
Advisory Board that tests and researches Herbalifes products and
continually monitors reports of results sent by customers and
distributors. In addition, many physicians and other health
professionals in all parts of the world use Herbalife both in
their personal lives and in their practices.

WHAT IS HERBALIFE??? Herbalife is a scientifically formulated,
herbal-based,calorie-reduced nutrition program. The Herbalife
program has been used for weight control and health enhancement
since 1980, by not hundreds but "literlly MILLIONS" of individuals
around the world.

WHO SENT YOU THIS MESSAGE:?
We Are Janice And Anthony Guarnieri { NATURALLY YOU } and are
Independent Distributors of the Herbalife Company Whose Products
are only available soley through their independent distributors
such as Ourselfs. We are actual Real Life People who have followed
this program and proven it does work....WANT MORE INFORMATION
ABOUT US,HERBALIFE,& THESE NUTRITIONAL/DIET PROGRAMS Check
"NATURALLY YOU" Out On The Web:  http://guarnieri.com/naturaly.htm
There you can find out way more information then we can tell you
in this letter, & Link to the "Herbalife Home Page" to find out
more about Herbalife.and meet us personaly at our own Page if
you like.

        *** NATURALLY YOU WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMS ***

#1 START NOW PROGRAM $29.95 plus S & H
Comes with both the Green & Beige Thermojetics tablets.
{21 natural herbs,three natural anti virals [natures infection
fighters],contains "valerian root" a natural calmer. All natural
tablets you take,twice daily usually at 10 am and 3 pm
{three green & 1 beige tablets}they nourish your body's metabolism
while supressing your appetite..gives a full feeling before
finishing the meal helps produce a more desirable energy balance
in the body so excess fat mat be reduced.}

#2 FAST PROGRAM $49.90 plus S & H
Comes with the Green & Beige Thermojetics tablets, and also
Cell Activator capsules"THERMO BOOSTER" taken with the green &
beige speeds up the process of Thermos by increasing the
absorption rate. Cell Activator "reactivates"the process, making
your nutrients much better utilized by your body.Helps your body
absorb more from the foods you take in so you need less intake
of foods to satisfy your body's nutritional needs....Add this to
your program & watch how your results TAKE OFF!{usually take
two cell activator capsules with the green & beige tablets}

#3 FASTER PROGRAM $69.85 plus S & H
Comes with the Green,& Beige Thermojetics tablets,The Cell
Activator capsules & the Yellow Thermojetics tablets....
Keep the "THERMO" effect going for 24 hours! Made to take at
night and before you goto bed. Lose weight while you sleep!
Non-stimulating effect. From Citrin [Garcinia] and Chromium
AN ESSENTIAL MINERAL THAT HELPS REGULATES BLOOD SUGAR. Some
Herbologists claim it retards the ability of the hormon that
allows us to store fat...{usually take 1 tablet in the evening,
& 1 tablet before going to bed}

#4 FASTEST PROGRAM $89.85 plus S & H
Comes with the Green,Beige,& Yellow Thermojetics tablets,The Cell
Activator capsules...& The FORMULA 1-MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE
"New and Improved!"Tastes incredible! Our original weight-loss
program, reformulated to contain Aminogen. Uses the same patented
enzyme system. derived from plants to help breakdown and better
assimilate protein, Very high in nutrients. Provides up to 1,500
calories worth of vitamins, minerals, proteins and carbohydrates,
but does so in just 80 calories with less than one gram of fat!
Also high in fiber and contains all essential aminio acids.
HAS NO REFINED SUGAR. Available in Dutch Chocolate, Wild Berry,
French Vanilla, and Tropical Fruit.
What you are actually doing with these programs is not only losing
weight,but replacing your everyday processed,artificial,imitated,
presevetived,foods available today, with all natural Herbal foods,
proteins,vitamins,minerals,carbohydrates,& nutrients, Herbalife
products are not intended to be a cure for disease,but when the
body receives ALL nutrition in the CORRECT BALANCE at the celluar
level,it is absolutely amazing what happens to all bodily
functions!
                            Naturally you
                           29850 Lorraine
                       Warren, Michigan. 48093
                            810-751-2226
                           810-751-2226 fax
    We Are Independent Distributor For The Herbalife Company
***Please Print This Form Out Before Entering Your Information***

Naturally You Ordering Form:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please Enter The Following Information:
                 _____________________________
 E-Mail Address /_____________________________/

...So we can get back in touch with you.

 NAME:____________________________________________________________

 ADDRESS__________________________________________________________

 SPACE,APT# ADDRESS_______________________________________________

 CITY, STATE,PROV. COUNTRY________________________________________

 ZIP CODE:________________________

PLEASE PUT A " X " IN THE BOX NEXT TO THE DIET PROGRAM YOU WISH TO
ORDER:      { all programs are a 30 day aprox. supply of product }

 START NOW PROGRAM $35.95___ QUANTITY___

 FAST PROGRAM $55.90___ QUANTITY___

 FASTER PROGRAM $75.85___ QUANTITY___

 FASTEST PROGRAM $95.85___ QUANTITY___
 [Formula 1-shake Flavor:]  Dutch Chocolate____,French Vanilla____,
 [Choose one flavor]per program. Wild Berry____,Tropical Fruit____.
{ All Prices Include The Shipping & handling Fee }
*ALL PROGRAMS COME WITH:"The herbalife Good health Through
Intelligent Nutrition Catalog"{contains information about all
herbalifes products and how and why they help you}.
*A Thermojetics Energy Guide
*Recipes For The Meal Replacement Shakes
*"Themo Tips"Instructions For Getting The Maximum Benefits Out Of
These Programs.
*Assorted Testimonials About Herbalife Products
*A FREE GIFT!!
***100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!!***
*Personal instructions about your individual program you have chosen.
!!ATTENTION ORDER SOON SO YOU CAN RECEIVE AND FILL OUT THE HERBALIFE
FREE HAWAII VACATION ENTRY FORM:{must be mailed back to us at
Naturally You by January 7th to make the january 15th drawing date.}
PAYMENT METHOD:Please Indicate Which Method Of Payment You Wish To
Use:{all orders shipped ground parcel post}
[with the exception of out of U.S.A.orders:}
place a " x " in the  apropriat box.

 C.O.D. SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO YOU___ {we pay the c.o.d.charge
                                     you only pay the S&H fee}

 CHECK, OR MONEY ORDER U.S. FUNDS ONLY___

 CHARGE CARD: VISA, MASTER CARD OR NOVUS/DISCOVER___

{Sorry we are "only" able to take charge orders live over the
phone, for security reasons we only take charge card orders
"live": Please E-Mail your Request & You Will Be Given A Phone #
To Call Collect [no charge to you] To Charge Your Order}
**INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST**
Please send individual request to naturaly@guarnieri.com,
or to our address below with method of payment..Thank You

Please Print Then Fill Out This Form & Send It To The Address
Below With Your Order & Method Of Payment:

           TO: ORDERING DEPT. C/0
               NATURALLY YOU
               29850 LORRAINE BLVD
               WARREN, MI. 48093

                  Thank You And Happy Holidays,
                  From all Of Us At Naturally You

P.S It was brought to our attention that some customers wanted
to Mix & Match their orders No Problem use our Reorder Form off
the Web Page At {http://guarnieri.com/reorder.htm}or E-mail Your
personal requsts...."We Aim To Please"  Thank You....
{EXAMPLE: You Want The #1 program & The Meal Replacement Shake}
E-Mail us at: naturallyyou@guarnieri.com
To Return To Naturally You's Home Page
http://guarnieri.com/naturaly.htm

Thread