1996-12-06 - Aghast..

Header Data

From: TQDB <tqdb@feist.com>
To: dc-stuff@dis.org
Message Hash: 40d4ac724e8ff35590b39173c9a4f7cf0fed1fc7e7f5e5a5659773f3a9091db8
Message ID: <Pine.BSI.3.91.961206121150.22629C-100000@wichita.fn.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 10:16:09 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: TQDB <tqdb@feist.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 10:16:09 -0800 (PST)
To: dc-stuff@dis.org
Subject: Aghast..

    I couldn't believe my eyes when reading through Inter@ctive Week's
"The Driving Forces of Cyberspace" Top 25 list I saw that Louis J.
Freeh, Director of the FBI received an Honorable Mention because of him
supposedly believing that "Encryption is an inalienable right."  I
suppose that isn't necessarily a lie, but it would need the word "Weak"
added on to the front in order to qualify it.  Anyway, I was quite
disappointed in seeing their poor choice of this candidate.
.TQDB

  -=| T.Q.D.B. - tqdb@wichita.fn.net - http://www.feist.com/~tqdb |=-

           "The term 'hacker' is not necessarily derogatory.
          A small percentage of them give the rest a bad name."
       --Special Agent Andrew Black, FBI SF Computer Crime Squad

Thread