1996-12-13 - Re: Elliptic curves

Header Data

From: Jill014@aol.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 44a8192ce347a1fa31ea3bdc0c3e70f80ba718b1a2f243b8aeed0adeaa0d7435
Message ID: <961213051803168116926@emout08.mail.aol.com>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1996-12-13 10:18:49 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 02:18:49 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Jill014@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 02:18:49 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Elliptic curves

In a message dated 96-12-12 23:47:15 EST, nobody@zifi.genetics.utah.edu
(Anonymous) writes:

> Subj:	Re: Elliptic curves
>  Date:	96-12-12 23:47:15 EST
>  From:	nobody@zifi.genetics.utah.edu (Anonymous)
>  Sender:	owner-cypherpunks@toad.com
>  To:	cypherpunks@toad.com
>
>  Admin@bexcol.demon.co.uk writes:
>
>  > You are all a bunch of faggots. Faggot cannot be allowed on usenet as
>  > dictated by the great dr. Grubor.
>  >

Does dr. Grubor read this list?  I never see any postings from him here.
Just who is this anonymous poster; does anyone know or have any idea?

>  > Fuck you all.
>
>  1. Cypherpunks is not on usenet.
>
>  2. Faggots created and run Usenet, and there's nothing a pathetic,
>     powerless little boy like you can do about it.

This is strange.  I mean, how do you know who is a faggot?  And is this
why you all are so sexist?  Are all of the faggots so sexist?  Just what is
it about these queers that makes them hate women so much anyway?
Are they jealous of us sexy women because their boyfriends may want us?
I have been watching this for a long time here, and this is a very perplexing
situation.  Just who are these faggots who "created and run Usenet?"
Can you give me a list of names?

>  3. I enjoy your pathetic little displays of despair about not having
>     any control over usenet.  Please keep whining to the mailing lists
>     to remind us all of what a pitiful little loser you are.

Yes, but just who is he?  Do you know who he really is?  With all of
you guys always posting through these "nobody" addresses, you can
not tell who is who?  I mean, how do you know that the anonymous poster
is in "despair about not having any control over usenet?"  Maybe he does
have control.  Just who has all of the Usenet control now anyway?

Please tell the faggots to stop being so sexist.

Jill

Thread