1996-12-10 - More “arsenic” fan mail from John Gilmore, his friends and lovers

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4e0fcc5fdc20dbe34a3b223da0c89064a627d1f7d4c552706fe3c286c851b89c
Message ID: <0H3PyD88w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <9612100145.AA00126@cow.net>
UTC Datetime: 1996-12-10 14:43:04 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 06:43:04 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 06:43:04 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: More "arsenic" fan mail from John Gilmore, his friends and lovers

Carriage returns added:

>Date: Mon, 9 Dec 96 20:45:12 EST
>From: Bovine Remailer <haystack@cow.net>
>Comments: This message did not originate from the address above.  It was remailed by an anonymous remailing service.  If you have questions or complaints, please direct them to <haystack-admin@holy.cow.net>
>To: cypherpunks@toad.com
>Sender: owner-cypherpunks@toad.com
>
>Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM blathered:
>
>>More fan mail from John Gilmore and his friends:

>Kook, must you post all the private mail you dislike to the list, while at
>the same time whining and bitching about the crypto-relevance of anyone and
>everyone else. Many folks you critique do post off topic shit from time to
>time, but nowhere near the percentage (much less the volume) that you do. I
>can't killfile your ass from this machine, but I've decided to provide a
>cypherpunks public service to those who can. It will be low-volume. I am
>going to anonymously repost everything you post that is actually
>crypto-relevant. It will be REALLY low volume. Now, quit posting shit about
>"Timmy" anonymously, with your stupid ascii drawings, and start taking your
>medications so you'll behave nice at the get together, where I'll see you
>and try not to vomit.

I'm not sure if I'm going to the get-together.

Thread