1996-12-05 - Re: Politeness

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4f4429961f87157ac380bcbbaf522c2e7b6b8db92921d1d7251a7dd141fc4889
Message ID: <4X7FyD2w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <Pine.LNX.3.94.961205050651.1234B-100000@random.sp.org>
UTC Datetime: 1996-12-05 05:30:37 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 21:30:37 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 21:30:37 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Politeness

The Deviant <deviant@pooh-corner.com> writes:

> On Wed, 4 Dec 1996, logos wrote:
>
> > Dimitri Vulis wrote:
> >
> > >logos <logos@c2.net> writes:
> >      I have already raised the question of your apparent
> > lack of intellectual honesty in that you seem to not apply
> > the same rules of conduct on yourself as you would on
> > others. In English there is the saying, 'what is sauce for
> > the goose, is sauce for the gander'. I note that you have
> > spelt my name as 'logos'. As it is a proper noun in the
> > usage and I have spelt it with the 'L', I would ask you if
> > you consider this spelling of my name to be polite?
> >
> > Logos out
>
> While I neither agree nor disagree with either of your positions, I must
> point out that "Logos" did indeed spell his name as "logos" in his own
> message header.

He he he what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander blah blah
blah intellectual dishonesty blah blah blah typical logorrhetic "cypher
punk" can't spell his own nym politely.

Thanks, Deviant.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM