1996-12-12 - (UCE) Corp Buying Power - SAVES YOU $$$

Header Data

From: SAVE NOW <youwin@isp-inter.net>
To: N/A
Message Hash: 638e97f8d13e5721be3a36ac38918cea52c85279d388f0f49e27eee5939fdaa1
Message ID: <199612121331.IAA05618@Arl-Mail-Svc-1.compuserve.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 06:21:03 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: SAVE NOW <youwin@isp-inter.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 06:21:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: (UCE)  Corp Buying Power - SAVES YOU $$$

NEW - CORPORATE BUYING POWER
       $$$$$ SAVES YOU $$$$!!!

NOW YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF
         ****  MONEY SAVING   ****
***  CORPORATE BUYING POWER ***
FOR YOUR HOME AND BUSINESS!!

Dear friend and fellow money-saver,

I want to save you some money!!!

A billion dollar company has just launched a package of
products and services designed to give you some of the same
buying advantages major corporations enjoy!

Did you know corporations get special rates at hotels and
on other travel??

Now you can get similar GREAT discounted rates
on airfare, hotels, rental cars, vacation and spa packages too!!

Did you know corporations get special rates on communciation
services like long distance, paging, conference calling,
and fax-on-demand??

You can get low rates on these state-of-the-art communciation
services just like the big guys...enhancing your professional
image, providing better service to your customers, and
cutting expenses!!

And this is only the beginning of the savings avaliable
to YOU!!

To find out how you can start enjoying your own
          *****  MONEY SAVING   *****
***  CORPORATE BUYING POWER  ***
Just reply to this message at mailto:savenow@isp-inter.net
The full details of this exceptional offer will be returned to
your mailbox shortly!!

Please join our remove group if you do not like getting commercial
e-mail. mailto:ssremove@isp-inter.net with REMOVE in SUBJECT
Please note any unsolicited  mail sent from the domain isp-inter.net
has a flag  (UCE) on the subject heading for Unsolicited Commercial
E-mail. Report  E-mail violators to mailto:violators@isp-inter.net.
Please inform your provider of our efforts and ask them to support
ISP.  If you would like us to sent you info on setting up Pegasus to
perform this for you, mail your request to mailto:efforts@isp-inter.net

Thread