1996-12-16 - Re: Java DES breaker?

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: freedom-knights@jetcafe.org
Message Hash: 8524c5b6263148d41b4c566ebd81b1909067f53cc020188946585ccb0d854c19
Message ID: <2Js2yD23w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <Pine.SUN.3.91.961216114306.15110A-100000@beast.brainlink.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-12-16 21:36:04 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 13:36:04 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 13:36:04 -0800 (PST)
To: freedom-knights@jetcafe.org
Subject: Re: Java DES breaker?

Ray Arachelian writes:

> > The great Russian-Scottish poet Mikhail Yur'evich Lermotov said the following
> > about the likes of Ray "Arsen" Arachelian:  "Ty trus, ty rab, ry armyanin."
>
> Clearly, it is impossible to communicate with you on any sane level, I
> think I will give up on you now.  I mean, just what's the point?  In the
> words of James Tiberius Kirk "Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down
> here."

Clearly, there's even less intelligent life down at Earthweb, given that
their associate network administrator spammed the following rude flames:

]Actually, unlike you, I do feel sorry for you, for you truly have no life
]and have nothing better to do than to start flame wars and such.  Do
]yourself a favor, get a real life.  Go get off your fat ass and do
]something with yourself other than masturbating.
]You wouldn't know what a life is if one came up to you and bit you on your
]ass. Oh tell us oh great one, and what is it that you know?  But spare us
]the flames and hate.  We already know that you are an asshole, of that
]there is little doubt.  What is at doubt is your degree, or is it a
]pedigree?  Shower us with your knowledge if you have any, for it is
]apparent that dazzling us with your bullshit isn't working.
]And what by your definition is your level of life if all your output
]seems to be nothing more than flames and flame bait?  How much of a loser
]are you to resort to anonymous daily warnings about Tim?  Just how off
]topic and stupid was your message when you posted it?  Just how many
]plates of pork and beans do you eat each day to keep up your innane level
]of flatulence?
]Apparently that "Doctorhood" of yours is good only for masturbatory self
]congratulations, and when nobody pays attention to it, you turn around and
]put others down so that in your oppinion, such as it is, you come out
]smelling like roses.  Buddy, I've news for you, you aren't fooling anyone.
]You are the total absolute embodyment of shit.  No, before you
]congratulate yourself on your achievement of shithood, you aren't even
]even human or dog shit, no.  You are the essence of amoeba shit.  The
]lowest of the low. You've a long way to go before you will ever achive
]the status of high human shit.  But I must admit, you certainly know how
]to strive for that goal.  It's too bad you'll never be more than low
]grade microscopic shit though.
]And for that, you have my deepest condolances.  At least I hope this
]comforts you in your lack of life, for assuredly you haven't much of one.
]At least at a minimum, if you get nothing else from this message, you'll
]get a tenth of an ounce of pitty.
]And maybe someday, if you are really really good you might even achive
]rat shitdom.  Then we'll be real proud of you for being rat shit, but
]until that time, strive hard and work long hours.  Hey, and when you reach
]rat shitdom and become emeritus ratus shitus, we'll throw you a party!

Does Earthweb honor Timmy May's "don't hire" list? Who are their clients?

Thread