1996-12-19 - Re: Eudora PGP Plugin

Header Data

From: Rich Burroughs <richieb@teleport.com>
To: Tangent <tangent@alt255.com>
Message Hash: 91eeab8903b53ed52d3cc7499ccec618e8694a9ef5ea264c53508fc35e5e0448
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.92.961218180249.9387A-100000@linda.teleport.com>
Reply To: <Pine.LNX.3.95.961218171920.1579A-100000@tangent>
UTC Datetime: 1996-12-19 02:08:30 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 18:08:30 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Rich Burroughs <richieb@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 18:08:30 -0800 (PST)
To: Tangent <tangent@alt255.com>
Subject: Re: Eudora PGP Plugin

On Wed, 18 Dec 1996, Tangent wrote:

> Does anyone know of a good Eudora PGP Plugin, or something similar, for a
> Windows system? I've used Private Idaho before, but I'm looking for
> something slightly more integrated with Eudora.
>
> Any suggestions will be appreciated.

There is one, but I don't have the URL handy.  Hopefullly someone will
chime in with it.

Personally, I can't wait to check out the Eudora support in PGPmail 4.5,
the new, commercial version of the software from PGP Inc.  Supposedly
it has a special toolbar for Eudora users, plus some other GUI
enhancements for 95 users, like encryption through Windows Explorer.

It should be out sometime in January, and the price point had not been
determined yet, AFAIK.  You don't need a commercial version if you're
not using it for business purposes, but I may pony up for a copy anyway if
it turns out to be as cool as it sounds.

Check www.pgp.com for more info...

Rich

Rich Burroughs  richieb@teleport.com  http://www.teleport.com/~richieb/
See my Blue Ribbon Page at http://www.teleport.com/~richieb/blueribbon/